1. Follow recommendation of washing temperature.
2. Sort the clothes in colour and washing temperature.
3. Do not overdose washing powder; excessive powder will
only stay in your clothes.
4. Empty all pockets, close the zipper, but leave
5. Turn your clothes inside out before putting them in
the laundry machine.
6. Make sure machine is enough loaded, not full and not
7. Do not use fabric conditioner when you wash fleece
8. Always read label regarding washing instructions.
9. Do not iron directly on printings.